Click here to go to the Purse-a-Palooza Event Site
Purse-a-Palooza Help Desk
The following details are designed to assist you in managing your digital tickets and navigating the Purse-a-Palooza OneCause online platform. Contact us should you require any assistance!
Tickets can only be purchased through the OneCause Event Page. If you are unable to find the email regarding your tickets, please check your SPAM or JUNK folders. The email will come from YWCA Billings and the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, please contact us and we will assist you.
- How to Buy a Ticket (INFOGRAPHIC)
- How to Distribute Tickets if You’ve Purchased for Multiple Guests (INFOGRAPHIC)
- This was developed for sponsors, but works the same if you have purchased tickets for multiple people
- How to Redeem a Ticket that was Purchased for You (VIDEO)
- How to Edit Your Ticket Post-Purchase (VIDEO)
- How to Update your Information (VIDEO)
Breeze through check-in! 24 hours before the event, you will receive a text or email prompting you to complete express check-in. Upon arriving at the event, simply present your QR code during check-in to swiftly receive your bid paddle. It’s as simple as that!
- How-To: Express Check-In (INFOGRAPHIC)
To make your bidding experience seamless, our Silent Auction bids will be facilitated through your mobile phone. Our friendly volunteers will be on hand to assist you in placing your bids if you need help. For the Live Auction, you can participate through live bidding, and any successful bids will be recorded in OneCause and conveniently added to your bill. To purchase raffle tickets or swag items, our on-site volunteers will process payments using the OneCause platform. You have the flexibility to pay on the spot or have the amount added to your tab.
Purse-a-Palooza Event Site
Purchase or manage tickets, sponsorships and more!
Still Need Help?
We are happy to assist you!