YWCA’s Reaching Every Woman®
program extends a hand to women in crisis.
As a supporter you can help change lives!
- “Help is Available” messaging on the YWCA website and Facebook page
- Radio and television commercials and public service announcements
- Social media to reach young women
- Billboards, bus stop signs and bus banners
- College and high school campus outreach
- Informational posters in hospitals and doctors’ offices; bars, taverns
and restaurants; beauty salons; and other frequently visited public spaces; tavern and bar coaster advertising
- Help-Line answered 24 hours a day
- Individual advocacy and counseling
- Two-way text communications
- Free toolkits that guide women in finding safety and creating positive change
Help us reduce the number of times a woman must be hurt before she takes action — or loses her life.
- $2,500 helps produce a radio or television ad
- $1,000 reaches thousands with a billboard
- $500 creates communication for a month through social media
- $100 helps to assure that Help Line calls are answered 24/7
- And your gift of $50 provides a free toolkit to help a woman learn how to find safety and assure that she and her children have a better future.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2013-WR-AX-0005 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U. S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.